SAP GDPR Compliance
Privacy laws are redefining digital business. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new set of laws that dramatically affects data privacy practices throughout the European Union. Any organization that processes or controls any data pertaining to EU citizens must be in compliance with the new regulation in order to avoid facing steep penalties.
Organizations will therefore need to assess key security components and processes like data breach detection and notification, data controller and data processing procedures and training to ensure they meet the mandates of the GDPR. The “right to personal data” and “right to be forgotten” are additional measures that organizations must adhere to. Fortunately, Sage Solutions Consulting (SSC) can help ensure the security of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) stored in your systems. To ensure GDPR Compliance SSC:
- Audit your entire SAP environment to identify where all the personal data is stored,
- Determine who can have access to this data (users, roles, groups),
- Detect misconfigurations and vulnerabilities that may allow unauthorized access to the data under the GDPR,
- Restrict access to personal data,
- Eliminate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations,
- Monitor the security of your systems.
With the help of our proprietary toolset and our professional services, such as SAP Security Audit and SAP Vulnerability Management, Sage Solutions Consulting (SSC) can ensure your compliance with the GDPR by identifying and eliminating potential risks.
Contact us today to get started.